Throughout the week that we have been
staying in Ethiopia, I have been seeing some amazing animals. The birds I enjoy
watching them fly by our place and seeing all the different colors. Like this
one that is blue and yellow on it’s chest, it is my favorite. Many birds like
to eat the inside of the flowers in our yard. We even saw two vultures. While
walking down the road there are donkey’s with sacks on their backs. The horses
are smaller than Tezz but bigger than a pony and they walk around with buggies pulling
people. In the garbage there are cows with very long horns and big lumps on
their necks. Goats will be everywhere in groups of five to seven. If they get
lost they will make a noise like they are dying. Last but not least are the
lizards. They are so pretty. Tenesae found a lizard that was blue and likes to
hide in the rocks, the other lizards are brown and can be very fat. I love all
the animals that we get to see.
With all the birds around, does that mean you're not missing Tico?!
ReplyDeleteHi Ayrian, I have read your letter, along with everyone else's. Did you feel jet legged? Is it really hot there? It had started to be sunny here in Coquitlam. The bird you liked most do you know the name of it? If you do, please tell me the name next time you write once you get the info. Were you scared of the lizard Tenesae found? I certainly would have squealed. I miss you guys and say hi to your family for me.
ReplyDeleteLove
Mekfira
Hi Ayrian, I read your letter and it sounds like you guys are having a great adventure. The animals you talked about in your letter sound cool and I can't wait to see them myself when we come to Ethiopia. How big was the lizard that Tenesae caught? I really miss you guys.
ReplyDeleteFrom Kalkidan
HI Ayrian! I'd love to see those birds... they sound really cool. Are the vultures really big? I miss you a lot! Hope you are having a great day!
ReplyDeleteLove, Tianna :)
Hi Ayrian! How is your trip to Ethiopia? We hope your having a great time there. It must be beautiful. Will you put up pictures for us to see? What is your favorite animal there? We miss you at dance. Love Megan and Tessa
ReplyDelete