Sunday, September 7, 2014

Beautiful Blue Nile Falls


    

 In Barhir Dar  we went to a place called  Blue Nile Fall’s It took a long time to dive there but  once we got there you could hear the fall’s .Walking down big wet rock’s was hard.  The bridge that we all were walking on had only rocks on the sides to help no one fall off. There were also little holes in the rock sides as windows that my brothers Micah and Kai could fit in. I thought that they would fall through and that would not be good. The guide took us up the mountain where we could see the van in the distance, we seemed so high up. I walked for a long time but at least I did not have to carry the back pack, I carried the camera bag. Once we got to the top of the mountain you could see the falls, it was a great view. The guide said that we could walk over the suspension bridge, it was very long and the drop below was very far. My uncle and I were scared and were not going to go on the bridge, but my mom said that she would go with me. I was just thinking what would happen if that bridge broke, so many big rocks and deep water. My two siblings, Tenesae and Micah were shaking the bridge. When I made it to the other side my uncle bought a bottle of pop from a lady. Then I looked over and saw cows and goats coming with their shepherd on the other side and I thought if they try to cross the bridge it will fall down, but they passed bridge and went down to the water to get a drink, I felt much better. When I had to cross back I was looking down through the cracks and could see the water and the rocks once more, but I made it.  When I was walking back I was amazed how God can make such beautiful things. I am so happy I was able to see another part of this beautiful country where I was born. When we finished our whole trip and my mom asked us all what was our favorite thing we saw, we all said the Blue Nile Falls was our number one!
By Ayrian

No comments:

Post a Comment