Thursday, May 29, 2014

Home Visits by Ayrian


Every morning we wake up either from Kai or Zariah yelling and making lots of noise. Usually I am the last one to wake up. After breakfast Tenesae and I always hurry because we want to the done everything so that we can go on a home visit with mom. I love going on home visits and hearing people’s stories. Some are sad and some tell us funny things. Mom went to one house where there is a mom, boy and baby and they only have a little place that is a couple of feet long and a couple feet wide. The mom and baby sleep on a small mattress and the boy sleeps on the dirt floor. I think this is so sad, sometimes it is hard hearing peoples stories because it makes me so sad. At some homes they like to make us a snack like popcorn, or bread and tea or coffee. At one house I got a plate of peanut butter to dip my bread in, that was the best. Any time I go on a home visit I sit in a little chair and I think and think. Some of the kids have things like epilepsy or autism. It would be hard to live like this, and most of the kids have no dads. I want to help these people, and it makes me more thankful that I have a family and all my stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment